The Leadership Institute brings new and veteran leaders together to advance their skills in a one-day, interactive learning experience.
Speak at Leadership Institute 2018! The Call for Proposals is now open.
Help shape tomorrow's leaders at Leadership Institute 2018, coming this fall. This powerful one-day training event equips architects and emerging professionals with essential skills to lead in their firms, communities, and the architecture industry. If you're a subject matter expert with a great concept for an education session, we invite you to submit your proposal by March 5.
Volunteer or host
Every year this dynamic event is hosted in multiple cities and across four time zones.
- AIA chapters: Apply to be a regional venue and host this event for your chapter. Submit a proposal >
- Volunteers: Help us run the event, or volunteer with the Center for Civic Leadership, an AIA member group, and you'll be engaged in a national effort to connect the many diverse groups within the AIA advancing opportunities for members to lead...Find out more >
Check out photos from the 2017 program below:
Images from the AIA Leadership Institute 2017
Leadership Institute 2017 is a one-day leadership training event for architects and emerging professionals. Bringing together visionary speakers on leadership, both inside and outside the profession, this training experience includes:
- leadership best practices and how to apply them in professional, industry, community, and design settings
- a network of local and industry leaders who are changing the leadership dialogue in architecture
- relevant content for your career and professional journey
- leadership resources, including a free digital copy of Living Your Life as a Leader, a reference guide and workbook that will support your personal leadership development during and after the event
Join us in advancing leadership education for architects and emerging professionals. Visit our sponsorship prospectus to learn how you can make an immediate impact.
Thank you to our 2017 program sponsors and advocates: